SGJ UC 200 Series Insert bearings for pillow block house with high quality
SGJ UCP UCF UCT UCFL UCFC pillow block with insert bearing with high quality
Normal Deep groove ball bearings
Gcr15 Single-row deep groove ball bearings are the most common type of rolling bearings. Their use is very widespread. The raceway grooves on both the inner and outer rings have circular arcs of slightly larger radius than that of the balls. In addition to radial loads, axial loads can be imposed in either direction. Because of their low torque, they are highly suitable for applications where high speeds and low power loss are required.
In addition to open type bearings, these bearings often have steel shields or rubber seals installed on one or both sides and are prelubricated with grease. Also, snap rings are sometimes used on the periphery. As to cages, pressed steel ones are the most common.
The characteristics of ceramic bearings
1. Corrosion resistance: the material itself has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, can be used in other fields such as strong acid, strong alkali, inorganic, organic salt, sea water, such as: electroplating equipment, electronic equipment, chemical machinery, shipbuilding, medical equipment.
2. High temperature resistance: the ceramic bearing with retainer will not expand due to the temperature difference between 180ºC and 260ºC.The service temperature of zirconia ceramic bearing with full ball is 300-400ºC, which can be used in high temperature equipment such as furnace, plastic making, steel making, etc. The endurable highest temperature is 1200 centigrade degree.
3. Self-lubrication: ceramic bearing due to the friction coefficient is small, the surface smoothness is better, so it has good self-lubrication performance, especially silicon nitride material lubrication performance is better! So ceramic bearing does not need to add any grease. In the ultra-high vacuum environment, ceramic bearings can overcome the common bearings cannot achieve lubrication problems.
4. Antimagnetic: because there is no magnetic dust absorption, can reduce the bearing spalling in advance, noise and so on. It can be used in demagnetization equipment. Precision instruments and other fields.
5. Electrical insulation: because of high electrical resistance, can avoid arc damage bearing, can be used in a variety of electrical equipment insulation requirements.
6. High Vacuum: Thanks to ceramic material have the unique character of self-lubricating without oil, ceramic bearing can overcome lube difficult problem in super high vacuum, which common bearing can never achieve.
Zirconia Ceramic Bearing
Zirconia Ceramic Bearing, the outer ring and inner ring are made of ZrO2, normally the cage be made by PTFE. Certainly PA66-25, PEEK,PI,AISI, SUS304 ,SUS316 ,Cu all are available in our side. It will show excellence performance as special electrical and magnetism resistance, wear and corrosion resistance ,lubrication and maintenance free when working, especially high and low-temperature application. etc. could be used in awful environment and specially condition.
Follow Products R&D by SGJ-International (Shaanxi Sgj International Co., Ltd.)